|Material:||Synthetic Stone||type:||solder pallet|
|Maximum Operation Temperature(C):||350||Sheet Size(mm):||2440×1220(customize)|
Adjustable Synthetic Stone Wave Solder Pallets Jig PCB Carriers Fixture
1. Support thin baseboard or soft substrate circuit board
2. Carry an irregular shape solder pallet
3. Use multi-pak panel design to improve production efficiency
4. Prevent the deformation of the solder pallet during high temperature reflow soldering process
5. Smoothly surface, good endurance, applicable for Teflon spray painting
6. Avoid gold finger contamination by human contact
7. Protect bottom side SMT components during the wave soldering process
8. Prevent the deformation of the baseboard during the wave soldering process
9. Standardized the width of the production lines, eliminate the width adjustment of the production line
10. Prevent baseboard being contaminated by the overflow of tin
PTH Components Located Perpendicular to direction through wave.
A larger separation is required due to the solder having to flow "under"
Working your way around the underside of the PCB, identify which components
are parallel and perpendicular to the wave and assess the solderability of each
PTH connector by comparing the actual separation against the graph right.
Ideally you want to be above the line in all cases.
Gerber, Excellon and other data required
Pin Land to SMT pad clearance evaluation
The two figures below each show part of a CSWSC in plan and section views. The right hand figure shows that more clearance
is required when the connector orientation is perpendicular to the wave.
PTH Components Located Parallel to direction through wave
The clearance required between the pin land and SMT pad can be made quite
small, as the solder does not have to flow "under" the component pockets.
PCB Design Implications - for Board Designers - or respin
We are often called upon by our customers to help with identifying design respin opportunities.
We will identify problem areas within a board and suggest appropriate movements of components. (Ideally before the PCB is fabricated)
However for board designers reading this, can you remember another four "rules" (to compete with the hundred other rules you have to have floating
around in your head).
Keep large (height) SMT components away from PTH areas.
Leave the leading and trailing areas around PTH components as clear as possible.
DON'T put any SMT components within 3mm (0.12") of any PTH components.
DON'T put all PTH components in line along one edge of a board - leave some space to allow us to support the masking in the centre of the board.
(1) Discount price yes&no ?
It is depending on the volume. The larger the volume is, the more discount you can
(2) Why your price is a bit higher than other Chinese suppliers?
To meet the requirement of different customers and areas, our factory manufactures
various kinds of quality for each item at a wide range of price. We can offer the
products of different quality levels depending on customer’s target price and quality
(3) If I can get a sample ?
For existing samples (sizes not larger than 300*300mm) can be sent free of charge
but you just need to bear shipping charge, or you can provide your DHL, FEDEX,
EMS, UPS courier account number to us.
For bigger sizes, or customized samples, it depends on negotiation.
(4) If you can guarantee the quality of mass production is same
as the sample sent to me before?
Quality is our culture, is our life. We believe our products will give you a surprise.
Our warehouse staff will leave another same sample in our workhouse, and marked
your company name on it, which our production will be based on.
(5) How can you deal with quality issues after receiving the goods?
1) First you take photos of unqualified goods and then our sales staff will send
them to Manufacturing Department to verify.
2) If the problem is confirmed, our sales will explain the root cause and take
corrective actions in coming orders.
3) Finally, we will negotiate with you to make some compensation.
Our best service
1.Engineers available to service machinery oversea.
Engineers are available to be sent to freign countries to do machinery training and offer technical support.
2.Mature technique & forerunner to process makes high quality machinery.
As largest manufactory in South China, we have 12 years experience on PCB separator machines and soldering machines. pcb router machine
Our R&D team continuously upgrade the existing machines to meet the market development trend.
3.Effective customer service. pcb router machine
All of us together are stronger and wiser than any one of us individually. To succeed, we must assume responsibility, cooperate with fellow associates and withdepartments, effectively comminicate with one another, foster enthusiam and participate in decision-making. To be seay reachable by customers and provide prompt replies to solve their problems and create value for customers.
4.One year warranty for the machines except accessories. b router machine
Robust frame construction and Japanese steel blades obtained good appraise and recognized by and oversea clients. We offer parts for replacement under warranty free of charge, clients only need to bear freight charge.
Ongoing PCB industry PCB separator technological innovation, to create greater value, allowing customers to success
PCB industry to become the world's leading solution providers PCB separator. pcb router machine
تماس با شخص: Alan Cao